What I Have To Say
In this industry, I am always running across new people who are fellow bloggers, photographers, videographers and graphic designers. As such, I would like to start highlighting some of these…
Believe it or not, Princess Diana was not the first lady to take a colored stone as her promise of marriage, nor is she the last. Colored stones are quite…
These days, with both public and private school systems eliminating arts programs for elementary aged children, it’s up to us parents to make sure our children get the arts education…
So, I outlined for yall what all I have going on for Friday but guess what- it doesn’t end there! Yall also know that every Wednesday finds me at Mulberry…
What Have I Said Before?
- Out and About during the Macon Film FestivalSo, I decided to impromptu-ly set up my laptop down here at The Douglass and blog from the Macon Film Festival. If you have not come down here- get your sorry butts down here. I mean it! There are some amazing films being shown. I got to meet the director of one of the student entries and I swear to you this girl will be shown on "the big screen" s […]
- Just an Ordinary Weekend and the Macon Civic Club ShowSo, I haven't been on here in a while cause I really haven't had a whole lot going on- aside from school, a new job, being on the Macon Arts Alliance committee for Fired Works... yeah, I guess I do still have a lot going on. But I haven't really been out and about like I usually would, not since New Year's and First Friday. This past week […]
- So Much To Do, See, and Live in Downtown MaconI love Macon. I really, really love Downtown though. This past weekend was First Friday- my evening started off meeting a certain someone at downtown grill before heading up to Thomas Sanders first solo show at Macon Arts Alliance. I have to say it was SO refreshing to see a bunch of people who I don't usually see out downtown out and about. But- first […]
Jun Talk-ity Talk, Talking About TEDxMacon Talks
Jun The Joy of Design: Interview with Melody Joy Designs
Jun Colored Stones in Engagement Rings? #idsayYES Interview with Bashinski’s
Jun You Would Be Mad, Too
Jun Getting Your Kids In The Arts
Jun Thank You For Flaunting
Jun Please, Georgia, Please
Jun A Very Busy Weekend…. Saturday Part One- Wesleyan Market
Jun Flaunting First Friday, Macon, Georgia
May I’m a Social Media Maven: A (Very) Brief How-To
FB Like Box
Come On- Let’s Get Pinny!
Tweet Tweet All the Day Long
- Kirbyourenthusiasm An entertaining blog from a friend, especially her The Bachelor recaps….
- Linnie At Large Covering fashion, travel, and entertainment — This is your guide to LIVING LARGE in Raleigh and beyond.
- Style by Kling Style By Kling has won several awards, both for the blog and for the web-tv show – inspired by the blog. She started her career as fashion-editor at the lifestyle-magazine SOLO. After that she’s been fronting the fashion-department of Sweden’s second larg
- Suck It, Martha real projects for real people
- Support Forum
- the Man Repeller man·re·pell·er1 [mahn-ree-peller] –noun outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling
- All the Variousness of MaconYeah, I made up a word. What about it?Anyways, weekends with my kids are always super jam packed. Usually my the end of them I am going, wait, what did I do? And this weekend was no exception. It started off going *straight* from work (like- leaving before the boss did- whoops) to take my son to his t-ball practice. Let me tell yall there is nothing more ent […]
- It's March Already?! Events Around MaconGood lord yall, when did it become March?Needless to say, this weekend alone there are all kinds of fabulous happenings around town. I'll start off with Macon Arts Alliance's show "Kirk West's Playlist". From their Facebook event page: The exhibit will showcase music photography by Kirk West, photographer and former tour ma […]
- The Dinner Conversation: Robert McDuffie - McDuffie Center For Strings - Pa...Check this out!!! I love this blog, Roger always interviews some of the most interesting people... The Dinner Conversation: Robert McDuffie - McDuffie Center For Strings - Pa...: This is one of the moments I love when it comes to working with the Moonhanger Group restaurants. I am a huge music fan, so to be able to... […]